HeatData for Indigo Studio Prototypes
Export a prototype from Indigo Studio. Add HeatData embed code. See HeatData. That's it.
Real heatmaps of user behavior on your live prototypes based on mobile gestures like taps, swipes, and pinches
Indigo Studio is a leading rapid wireframing tool. Wireframing lets us quickly and cheaply visualize our ideas for websites and apps. But how do we validate those ideas?
The HeatData team wanted to make it super simple for Indigo Studio lovers to add HeatData to their Indigo Studio prototypes and do serious user testing.
- Create your design in Indigo Studio Desktop. Add as many prototype interactions as you would like.
- Export your design into a folder with all of the source files.
- Add HeatData to the index file and add the HeatData embed code.
- Share the your prototype's URL and have users interact with it.
- Magic. View your HeatData from the Indigo Studio prototype right inside HeatData.
Get heatmaps for your mobile websites and apps today! Sign up for HeatData.
Let us know if you have questions about the Indigo Studio integration or ideas for other services we should work with.